Copyright © ITASCA CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATES 2020 All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by ITASCA CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATES, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website and blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, photographs, graphics, and logos.
All content, as found within our website, blog, and services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our website does not grant you any ownership rights to our content.
Our commitment to privacy
- We will never sell, share, or trade the personally identifiable information you provide to us online for marketing or advertising purposes, or in any way unrelated to the inquiry or customer service request you make.
The information we collect
- If you request information from our company using a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, company name and address, or other details so that we can provide our services to you.
The way we use information
- We use the information you provide us only to contact you regarding your inquiry or customer service request.
Access to your information
- You may request to have your information modified or removed from our system by contacting our office.
Embedded content from other websites
Our commitment to data security
- The personal information you submit through our website form is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Forms submitted through our site are encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not collect or store credit/debit card information on our systems. We review our site on a regular basis to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities.